The governing body is a Board of honorary Directors
Joan Wilkinson and Jane Seddon are also directors.
The Board of honorary Directors conduct the business of the Garden, together with the caretakers and administration officer. Thousands of hours of voluntary work are gladly given to the Garden each year, and each year more people offer to help the Directors realise the ideals of the Garden’s mission statement.
* Preserve Australian flora and fauna, especially those species from arid, semi-arid and dry tropical regions
* Protect threatened, near-threatened and vulnerable species
* Promote conservation, education, research and development in order to preserve genetic biodiversity and ensure the sustainability of species and ecosystems
* Monitor naturally occurring flora
* Foster the arts
* Maintain the unique history and spirit of the development of Myall Park Botanic